Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Time for a change.....

sooo yea lately i have been feelin like a relationship is what i want....my dilemma is that erydude i meet automatically on sum sex ish...like damn what happen to gettin to know a guhl...i am more than a pretty face and a nice body!


I think since i may b leavin for the air force soon...im feelin the pressure to want another half there for support...altho i know my fam,friends, and bestie are all ill need. i just feelin like sumthin or sumone is missing can quite but my finger on it! it these feelings puzzle me becuz as you guys read and know from some of my posts i am a party girl lol....but now that i have stopped drinking and party'n i have alot more time for thinking & u know the mind becomes idle and starts to wonder....

really wish i could get back wit Sean but i doubt that happens...i know realize yea i messed up altho it is about a year later! lol yea i know late huh...

0 comments: