Sunday, August 9, 2009

Life begins....

Hey guys miss me?....I've been gone on quite a little hiatus huh? Lol not gonna make any excuses for you...

I've simply just been busy lol

Enjoying life,family, relationships & finding myself.
Yes finding myself how during the time I was gone I had to find out to become my own person. Me and ny twin sister after 21 years have come to the point in a twins life where we both go our seperated ways, start our own lives & find our own identity...

We've always said (like I'm sure anyother twins have said) we always wanted to be our own person....let me tell you it's easier said then done. As the independent person I have always been I never knew I was counter dependent on a person vice versa so much than recently....

A chapter in my life has begun...altho it's sad it's also very exciting can't wait to see what the future holds :)

0 comments: