Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Family x Boundaries

Yes so right now I am blazing HEATED typing this right now. I hate bad energy in the morning but well well well erynow n then sumone test me and knock my positive shit to negative.

So yea my mother has been livin wit me and my sis for a few months now. Let me just tell you the shit gets old fast a make a family member moving with you their last resort! She talking bout do this,clean this. I hit her wit -> o_0 bitch you must be crazy. Like fareal you stay in MY house with ME!...dont be tryna run things and telling me to do shit. It will get done went I decide to...shit I could keep this bitch pigstuy dirty if all I cares cuz its MY house point blank period. Not to mention how she gon have her dude over here like damn near live here at someone elses house like how disrepectful is that. And when I say he here frequent I'm talking bout I should be asking him for rent money to! Ugh like im bout to scream the shit is gettin type old! Didnt know what I was gettin myself in. Lesson learned! Dong let fam intrude ya house unless its absolutly neccessary!

1 comments:

JUICY'S WORLD said...

Regardless of the fact that she's irritating you, you still need to respect your mother and watch the way you talk to/about her. In the bible it says honor your mother. And everytime you do/say soemething to/against her you take an hour off your life.