Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Rocked...Lil Rock

Went to little rock Arkansas last weekend wit the home g Ikia. Had a nice time for a weekend get away it was actually better than I expected! Got to see my best friend, shop, drink, party & bullshit. Let me tell you them dudes out in Arkansas must ain't neva seem a Texas girl or Texas girl body like mine in all my glory(kicks ego)but they were beastin, dropping jaws, cussin damn doin the most when I was went out to this kappa party. One dude even asked in all seriousness was I melyssa ford...smh which the most serious face! Idiot lol...met a new associate named Allison coo chick from Chicago through the bestie & his girl. Lil fuckery on the trip but eh what's a trip without it. Lol all in all I lived it and I rocked lil rock

However i wasn't to impressed wit the selection of men at all smh...just made me appreciate how good I have it in Texas dude wise :) lol

0 comments: