Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rollercoaster....

Man has it been a emotional roller coaster week for me.
I've sitting here writing while crying,feelin lonely, depressed & just like a part of me is missing. Given due reason tho I'm usually not the type if person who shows emotion or cry. But my twin sister left for air force basic training yesterday. Man that was prolly one of the top 5 saddest days in my life. Your prolly thinking oh it's just a sibling. But like we tell everybody twins are different. It's like loosing 50% of 1 person. We've been 1 all our life. Never been seperated our whole 21 years.

I also realize and this is what scares me is. I didn't realize how much me as a person depended on her being her because ive never had too. Like it's now just oh the twins. It's just Kesh now. I use to think like you do with most your sibilings ugh I wish we could just be our own person one day. Well I regret saying that....at least right now I do.

Thankfully I have fam and close friends to check on me, talk and get me out the house from this funk Im in.

0 comments: