Thursday, July 9, 2009

....thinking

Guess I'll jump right in this. So I've been spending enjoying time with a old friend again. That I use to talk to bout a year ago. I can really say I'm enjoying his company alot. Care about him actually because he makes it so easy. More so we can just talk. Told him I was going/ leaving for the air force even tho I'm not sure of the date. Only problem I'm having which concerns myself, is that I can see/feel myself getting attached to him. Although this is good & bad at the same time. Kinda don't know what to do. The first time I was initially spending time with him I really cared about him. Lol kinda like last week when I was outta time I was texting him the while time. While I was having a good time on vacation he was on my mind the whole time. So it's not like these feeling are coming out of the blue. I know it's not really far to ask someone to not really wait but more so see if it can work and we can continue seeing that I'm leaving. I dunno I'm
just really confused right now with the whole situation as well as other things in my life right now.

0 comments: